we give information a buisness meaning
ZAGREB SPRING SYMPOSIUM
OF APPLIED CARDIOVASCULAR PHYSIOLOGY AND TREATMENT
ZAGREB SPRING SYMPOSIUM OF APPLIED CARDIOVASCULAR PHYSIOLOGY AND TREATMENT
25th – 26th of April, 2020.
21st – 22nd of November, 2020.
COURSE VENUE: Special Hospital AGRAM, Conference hall -7th floor, Trnjanska cesta 108, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
TOPIC: Zagreb Spring Symposium of Applied Cardiovascular Physiology and Treatment starts for the first time in 2020. and at the beginning covers the main topic: “Systemic and regional cardiovascular modifications in acute conditions: up to date”.
AIM: Our aim is to establish Symposium in Central Europe where the small group of 45 participants will have the opportunity at friendly atmosphere, vivid interactions and discussions, exchange knowledge with each other’s and well known excellent and enthusiastic speakers merging their professional view, clinical and research experience to induce mind about importance of understanding cardiovascular system and its interactions in personalized approach to patient and start up some new centres collaborations.
CONTENT OF PROGRAMME: Clinical and practical applications of venous and arterial side, heart-lung interactions, cardiovascular interactions, blood pressure interpretation, systemic and regional blood flow, arrhythmias, valvular heart diseases, echocardiography, functional cardiovascular imaging, invasive coronary procedures, cardiovascular drug therapy, haemodynamic devices, microcirculation, markers of tissue perfusion, mitochondrial dynamics, immunity.
PARTICIPANTS: trainees, seniors, consultants Anaesthesiologists, Cardiologists, Intensivists and Internists
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
- prof. Bernard Cholley, MD, PhD (Paris, France)
- prof. Luciano Gattinoni, MD, PhD (Gottingen, Germany)
- prof. Zsolt Molnár, MD, PhD (Pécs , Hungary)
- Manuel Ignacio Monge Garcia, MD (Cadiz, Spain)
- prof. Robert Naeije, MD, PhD (Brussels, Belgium)
- prof. Didier Payen de la Garanderie, MD, PhD (Paris, France)
- Nuno Raimundo, PhD (Gottingen, Germany)
- prof. Stefano Romagnoli, MD, PhD (Firenze, Italy)
- prof. Bernd Saugel, MD, PhD (Hamburg, Germany)
- prof. Gorazd Voga, MD, PhD (Celje, Slovenia)
- prof. Robert Bernat, MD, PhD (Kaiserslautern, Germany )
- prof. Vladimir Gašparović, MD, PhD (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Mladen Jukić, MD, PhD (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Zoran Miovski, MD (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Tomislav Krčmar, MD, PhD (Zagreb, Croatia)
- prof. Jadranka Šeparović-Hanževački, MD, PhD (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Ina Filipović-Grčić
- Sandra Zanki
- Andrea Barberić Lukić
- Josip Franjić
- Bojana Božanić
- Tina Kovačić
- Mladen Jukić
- Ina Filipović-Grčić
- Vladimir Gašparović
- Zoran Miovski
- Jadranka Šeparović-Hanževački
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Science and Education
- European Society of Anaesthesiology
- European Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Intensive Care
REGISTRATION: Registration is opened! Limited places!
ACCREDITATION: Accredited by UEMS EACCME® for 10 CME credits (ECMEC®s).
COMPLIANCE: The event is compliant with the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
We warmly welcome you to Special Hospital AGRAM, the leading private healthcare system in Croatia.
Guided by the objectives to provide a top medical care to our patients we decided to step further and establish the Education Center for Cardiovascular physiology and treatment in this part of Europe. Join us on this journey and participate at 1st Zagreb Spring Symposium of Applied Cardiovascular Physiology and Treatment in April 2020.
This Symposium offers a great inter specialty interactions ( intensivists, internists, anaesthesiologists, cardiologists, scientists) and tremendous learning opportunities through interactive discussions and debates with leading world speakers in their field.
Collaborating with the industry to improve the patients care, this year you will be able to see technologies they offer and in coming years to participate in workshops of cardiovascular monitoring and treatment.
In the evening, we invite all our participants and speakers to enjoy with us in friendly and relaxed atmosphere that we will organize for you in one of the magical and vibrant places in the center of Zagreb.
We are looking forward to meet you all.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Ina Filipović-Grčić, MD
Special Hospital AGRAM
Early bird price till 31.08.2020.
Regular price from 01.09.2020. – 300 eur.
- 10% – Lider subscribers
- 10% – 3 – 6 participants from the same company
- 20% – ESA members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESA.
- 20% – ESC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESC.
- 20% – ESICM members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESICM.
The price includes:
- participation at the symposium
- symposium materials
- latest edition of Lider magazine
- coffee and lunch
- symposium dinner
Where are we?
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Jasmina Džanović
- Krešimir Grgić
- Mirela Jurčec
- Sanja Kvastek
- Vedran Višnjić
- Matija Pajurin
- Ivana Tomljanović
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić