we give information a buisness meaning
Prof. Stefano Romagnoli
Prof. Stefano Romagnoli, MD, PhD (Firenze, Italy)
Stefano Romagnoli is professor of Anesthesiology & Critical Care. He is the Deputy chief of the Department of Anaesthesia and Critical Care in Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria Careggi (Florence, Italy).
His main activities and responsibilities are related to anesthesia and intensive care of cardio-thoracic, vascular and major general surgery. His field of interest and research is haemodynamic monitoring ( from pulmonary artery catheter to minimally invasive tools and echocardiography), management of shock states, and renal replacement therapies. He has published numerous research articles and book chapters.
Since 2013 , he is the Secretary General of the Italian Society of Intensive Care.
Classes / round table:
The pulse contour methods
Regional answer to systemic alterations: Kidney
- 10% – Lider subscribers
- 10% – 3 – 6 participants from the same company
- 20% – ESAIC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESAIC.
- 20% – ESC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESC.
- 20% – ESICM members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESICM.
The price includes:
- participation at the symposium
- symposium materials
- latest edition of Lider magazine
- coffee and lunch
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Krešimir Grgić (direktor)
- Jelena Jagić
- Mirela Jurčec Raič
- Lucija Stipetić
Registration fees i pretplata
- Matija Pajurin (direktor)
- Ivana Tomljanović
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić