we give information a buisness meaning
Prof. Bernd Saugel
Prof. Bernd Saugel, MD, PhD (Hamburg, Germany)
Bernd Saugel is professor of Anesthesiology & Critical Care. He works as a consultant in the Department of Anesthesiology, Center of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine of the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (Hamburg, Germany). He is a specialist in anesthesiology, intensive care medicine, and internal medicine and holds the European Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine.
As a Visiting Professor he collaborates with the Department of Outcomes Research, Anesthesiology Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA (Chair: Prof. Dr. Daniel I. Sessler) and he is an active member of the Outcomes Research Consortium, Cleveland, OH, USA. His main field of research is the hemodynamic management of high-risk patients having surgery and critically ill patients. He especially focuses on concepts of “personalized hemodynamic management” using advanced innovative hemodynamic monitoring methods in anesthesiology and intensive care medicine.
He has published numerous original articles and didactic reviews in peer-reviewed journals. He is the Chair of the Scientific Subcommittee 14 of the European Society of Anesthesiology (ESA).
Classes / round table:
How to measure blood pressure correctly
What is the optimal blood pressure target?
- 10% – Lider subscribers
- 10% – 3 – 6 participants from the same company
- 20% – ESAIC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESAIC.
- 20% – ESC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESC.
- 20% – ESICM members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESICM.
The price includes:
- participation at the symposium
- symposium materials
- latest edition of Lider magazine
- coffee and lunch
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Krešimir Grgić (direktor)
- Jelena Jagić
- Mirela Jurčec Raič
- Lucija Stipetić
Registration fees i pretplata
- Matija Pajurin (direktor)
- Ivana Tomljanović
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić