we give information a buisness meaning
Prof. Luciano Gattinoni
Prof. Luciano Gattinoni, MD, PhD (Gottingen, Germany)
Luciano Gattinoni is professor of Anesthesiology & Intensive Care Medicine, currently working as Gastprofessor at the University of Göttingen (Germany).
He invented the “Extracorporeal CO2 Removal” and promoted the “baby lung” (1980’s) and mechanical power concepts (2016). He has previously served as President for the Italian National Society of Anesthesia, and Intensive Care, the European Society of Intensive Care, and the World Federation of Societies of Intensive and Critical Care Medicine. His research focuses on the pathophysiology and treatment of acute respiratory failure, sepsis and acid base disorders.
He has published more than 400 research articles in peer reviewed journals. He is Honorary Member of the German Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and was awarded with the Life Time Achievement Award by the American Society of Anesthesiology, the American Society of Critical Care Medicine and the European Society of Intensive Care and the French Society of Intensive Care.
Classes / round table:
Adequacy of tissue perfusion: is the lactate a useful marker?
- 10% – Lider subscribers
- 10% – 3 – 6 participants from the same company
- 20% – ESAIC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESAIC.
- 20% – ESC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESC.
- 20% – ESICM members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESICM.
The price includes:
- participation at the symposium
- symposium materials
- latest edition of Lider magazine
- coffee and lunch
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Krešimir Grgić (direktor)
- Jelena Jagić
- Mirela Jurčec Raič
- Lucija Stipetić
- Antonela Tandarić
Registration fees and Subscription
- Matija Pajurin (direktor)
- Ivana Tomljanović
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić