we give information a buisness meaning
Prof. Bernard Cholley
Prof. Bernard Cholley, MD, PhD (Paris, France)
Bernard Cholley is professor of Anesthesiology & Intensive Care Medicine at Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou (Assistance Publique, Hôpitaux de Paris) and Université de Paris, Paris, France.
He works mainly in cardiac surgical intensive care and his areas of interest include haemodynamics (physiology, pathophysiology, monitoring, etc) and the perioperative management of high-risk surgical patients. He has also been involved for a long time in promoting and teaching the use of ultrasound techniques in the anesthesiology / critical care environment. He is an active member of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine, the European Society of Anaesthesiology, and the French Society of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
Classes / round table:
Venous return concept and practical application
Cost and benefits: balance to choose medical devices
- 10% – Lider subscribers
- 10% – 3 – 6 participants from the same company
- 20% – ESAIC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESAIC.
- 20% – ESC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESC.
- 20% – ESICM members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESICM.
The price includes:
- participation at the symposium
- symposium materials
- latest edition of Lider magazine
- coffee and lunch
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Krešimir Grgić (direktor)
- Jelena Jagić
- Mirela Jurčec Raič
- Lucija Stipetić
- Antonela Tandarić
Registration fees and Subscription
- Matija Pajurin (direktor)
- Ivana Tomljanović
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić