we give information a buisness meaning
Dr. Manuel Ignacio Monge Garcia
Manuel Ignacio Monge Garcia, MD (Cadiz, Spain)
Manuel Ignacio Monge García is an intensivist in the intensive care unit of the Universitary Hospital of Jerez in Spain and the Research Lead of the Experimental Lab of the Intensive Care Unit of Jerez de la Frontera.
His main field of research are cardiovascular physiology and hemodynamic monitoring in critically ill patients. He is also a member of the Cardiovascular Care group in the Spanish Society of Intensive Care, Critical and Coronary Units (SEMICYUC) and in the Cardiovascular Dynamics in the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine. Dr. Monge García has participated in the development research of a new esophageal Doppler.
He has served as reviewer for several journals like Intensive Medicine, Critical Care, Journal of Critical Care, BMC Anesthesiology and Minerva Anesthesiological journals. He is the author of several publications about cardiovascular physiology, and during the last years he has mainly focused on arterial physiology and ventriculo-arterial coupling.
Classes / round table:
Arterial vessels characteristics: clinical relevance
Clinical applications of the Ventricular-Arterial coupling
- 10% – Lider subscribers
- 10% – 3 – 6 participants from the same company
- 20% – ESAIC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESAIC.
- 20% – ESC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESC.
- 20% – ESICM members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESICM.
The price includes:
- participation at the symposium
- symposium materials
- latest edition of Lider magazine
- coffee and lunch
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Krešimir Grgić (direktor)
- Jelena Jagić
- Mirela Jurčec Raič
- Lucija Stipetić
- Antonela Tandarić
Registration fees and Subscription
- Matija Pajurin (direktor)
- Ivana Tomljanović
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić