we give information a buisness meaning
Dr. Daniel Lovrić
Daniel Lovrić, MD ( Zagreb, Croatia)
Daniel Lovrić is senior consultant at the Division of Intensive Cardiac Care, Arrhythmology and Heart Transplantation , Department for Cardiovascular Diseases,University Hospital Centre Zagreb.
His main field of interest are patients in advanced stages of heart failure from severe acute presentations to the ones that are being considered either for transplantation or assist device therapy. Part of the team that started the circulatory mechanical support program in UHC Zagreb. Trained in acute and intensive cardiac care at Green Lane Cardiovascular Service in Auckland and Alfred Hospital in Melbourne, as well as echocardiography in Louis Pradel Hospital in Lyon. Scope of expertise includes transthoracic echocardiography, transoesophageal echocardiography, dobutamine stress echocardiography, as well as strain analysis and 3D echo. ACVC Young National Ambassador since 2018.
Classes / round table:
Acute valvular heart disease and haemodynamic consequences
- 10% – Lider subscribers
- 10% – 3 – 6 participants from the same company
- 20% – ESAIC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESAIC.
- 20% – ESC members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESC.
- 20% – ESICM members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ESICM.
The price includes:
- participation at the symposium
- symposium materials
- latest edition of Lider magazine
- coffee and lunch
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Krešimir Grgić (direktor)
- Jelena Jagić
- Mirela Jurčec Raič
- Lucija Stipetić
Registration fees i pretplata
- Matija Pajurin (direktor)
- Ivana Tomljanović
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić