we give information a buisness meaning
8th International Controlling Conference
Controlling: The Time to Wow is Now
8th International Controlling Conference in Croatia (ICCC)
Controlling: The Time to Wow is Now
Thursday and Friday, 12th -13th November 2020, 11:00 CET (UTC+2), online via the Zoom platform
This is a global invitation to the great Controlling event
ENDORSEMENT: ICV International Controller Verein
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
A completely new reality, an overnight world-wide crisis, a totally new normal and a completely different future have led to Controlling suddenly becoming the ultimate star!
Controllers are well aware that management starts paying far more attention when the business situation becomes more uncertain or dangerous. In times of “fat cows,” a company or an organization can endure substantial inactivity. However, the unique situation we are in now raises the need for agility to the highest level.
Now is not the time for standing still. Now is the time for thinking outside the box, changing business models, accepting innovation, embracing digitalization, and of course – pushing forward with Controlling.
Crisis also means opportunity. Now is the time to act and seize the opportunity.
Due to the new normal and its numerous restrictions, our well-known Controlling Conference will be held in the form of an ONLINE EVENT with a GLOBAL outreach.
To compensate for the lack of social contact, we have gathered many more experts, and extended the conference to two days.
And we expect participants from literally all over the world!
What to expect?
Controllers have the knowledge and skills to quickly analyse different data and draw the necessary conclusions to master and manage new situations. Each day we will cover a different topic related to the world of management in the new era. Each topic will be practically addressed by international and domestic experts in doing so.
As a participant, you will acquire knowledge and insight in the areas of:
- Strategic management in times of crisis
- New philosophy of operational business
- Updated KPIs
- Cost accounting issues
- Transfer pricing secrets
- New business models
- Health-care management
- Reporting challenges
- Conscious leadership
- Future of controlling
- and much, much more
We are expecting yet another outstanding event in the field of Controlling that will offer many practical examples. Mark this event in your calendar and do not miss the largest online world-wide gathering of managers and controllers.
What topics will be covered at the conference?
This year we have gathered leading experts from Germany, Russia, Austria, Great Britain, Poland, Spain, Slovenia and Croatia to tackle topics that cover Controlling and the current changes in the world of management.
During the two-day event, 13 different topics will be covered.
Among other things, topics will include the new future of management, quick reactions from Controlling, and the best of KPIs and reporting.
Special attention will be paid to Python as a new “must-have,” and to the latest examples of IBCS.
We will have the opportunity to hear presentations dedicated to the tension between external and internal accounting, to the plea for cost accounting, to the challenges of controlling in public hospitals, as well as many others.
On both days, we will tackle many dilemmas, doubts, questions and concerns related to the current global situation.
Participants will be able communicate with the speakers by writing via chat, and the speakers will answer the questions addressed to them in writing after their presentation.
All speeches will be given in English.
Your host will be Jasmina Očko, a controlling consultant and a trainer from the Kontroling Kognosko company. The conference will not be recorded.
Who is the Conference for?
This two-day Conference has been designed to meet the expectations of:
- all levels of controllers, planners, data scientists, data analytics
- company owners
- top managers, sales, marketing, purchasing, production managers
- IT experts who work on business solutions that provide support to controlling (BI, DW, planning)
- financial and accounting managers
- and all others who feel a new era is knocking at the door.
Leading experts from around the world will share their experience and support.
Details to keep in mind:
- You can only register for both days of the conference
- All communication will be in English
- The conference can be accessed only by participants who have made a payment and only one person per link can participate
- Cancellation with a refund or a change of order are possible up to 24 hours prior to the conference
- The conference will be accessible 45 minutes before the start
- Participants will be able to ask questions in writing to the lecturers, who will answer in writing after their presentation
- A link to all presentations will be sent to the participants after the conference
- Presentations and speeches will not be recorded
- Jasmina Očko / Programme manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 0038591 780 66 28
- Renato Očko / Project manager / email@example.com / Phone: 0038598 361 856
- Pavla Patricija Očko / Assistant of project manager / firstname.lastname@example.org
Lider media d.o.o. – lider.media
- Tina Kovačić / event manager / email@example.com / Phone: 0038591 460 45 56
- Early bird price till 30.09.2020. – 1250 kn + PDV / 174 eur + VAT for both days
- Regular price from 01.10.2020. – 1450 kn + PDV /190 eur + VAT for both days
- 10% discount to Lider magazine subscribers
- 10% discount for 3 – 6 members from the same company
- 20% for 7 or more members from the same company
- 50% for students
- 1150 kn + PDV / 152 eur + VAT for both days
- ICV members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ICV.
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Jasmina Džanović
- Krešimir Grgić
- Mirela Jurčec
- Vedran Višnjić
- Matija Pajurin
- Ivana Tomljanović
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić