we give information a buisness meaning
9th International Controlling Conference
Quickstep between Controlling and Data Analytics
9th International Controlling Conference in Croatia (ICCC)
Quickstep between Controlling and Data Analytics
Thursday and Friday, 11th -12th November 2021, 10:00 CET (UTC+1), online via YouTube
This is a global invitation to the great Controlling event
ENDORSEMENT: ICV International Controller Verein
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
We invite you to the 9th International Controlling Conference in Croatia (ICCC), which will be held on Thursday and Friday, 11th -12th November 2021 online via YouTube.
The theme is inspired by the rapid development of data analytics which undoubtedly influences the direction of traditional controlling towards new areas. The most important task is transforming millions of data into a few precious words of wisdom!
Data analytics is making great progress right in front of our eyes and traditional controlling now needs to embrace it as a new partner. These two disciplines cannot succeed without each other, without mutual understanding and harmony. And we can only reap the benefits if both controlling and data analytics engage in a perfect dance.
This year we have gathered leading experts from Switzerland, Germany, Australia, Austria, France, Czech Republic, Poland, and Croatia to tackle these two amazing topics – Controlling and Data Analytics.
During the two-day event, 14 different topics will be covered, and we expect participants from literally all over the world!
Your host will be Jasmina Očko, a controlling consultant and trainer.
The conference will not be recorded. The official language of the conference is English.
What to expect?
Data analytics is a specific set of techniques, competencies, and procedures whose goal is to gain much more insight into the business. It involves collecting, examining, refining, transforming, and modeling data in order to evaluate and predict future business flows based on trends, causality, and numerous other factors.
The development of analytical tools gave rise to a field in which change management is easier than ever thanks to digital technologies.
Our speakers prepare for you their presentations just on these topics!
What inspired us?
Our obsession with data.
Data can be transformed into information only if we give it structure and process it in the right way. Yet, having a piece of information is not a goal in itself. For it to be useful, it has to bring new knowledge. And new knowledge can only be created by a skillful controller through analysis and the use of controlling tools and skills.
However, this still does not guarantee that the knowledge that was acquired will be used adequately. It takes a competent and talented manager, one well-versed in business, to obtain a good result in the end.
Talent, ability, and skill play a crucial role at every level, and we will do our best to convince you of that.
Who is the Conference for?
This two-day conference has been designed to meet the expectations of:
All levels of controllers, planners, data scientists, data analytics, company owners, top managers, sales, marketing, purchasing, production managers, IT experts who work on business solutions that provide support to controlling (BI, DW, planning), financial and accounting managers and all others who feel a new era is knocking at the door.
Details to keep in mind:
- You can only register for both days of the conference
- All communication will be in English
- The conference can be accessed only by participants who have made a payment and only one person per link can participate
- Cancellation with a refund or a change of order are possible up to 24 hours prior to the conference
- The conference will be accessible 30 minutes before the start
- Participants will be able to ask questions in writing to the lecturers, who will answer in writing after their presentation
- A link to all presentations will be sent to the participants after the conference
- Presentations and speeches will not be recorded
- Jasmina Očko / Programme manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 0038591 780 66 28
- Renato Očko / Project manager / email@example.com / Phone: 0038598 361 856
Lider media d.o.o. – lider.media
- Tina Kovačić / event manager / firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 0038591 460 45 56
- 1250 kn + PDV
- Regular price from 01.10.2021. – 1450 kn + PDV /193 eur + VAT for both days
- 10% discount to Lider magazine subscribers
- 10% discount for 3 – 6 members from the same company
- 20% for 7 or more members from the same company
- 50% for students
- 1150 kn + PDV / 153 eur + VAT for both days
- ICV members – we reserve the right to check your membership validity with ICV.
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Krešimir Grgić
- Mirela Jurčec Raič
- Lucija Stipetić
- Vedran Višnjić
- Matija Pajurin
- Marija Anđelić
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić