we give information a buisness meaning
Member of Management Board
Borislav Centner has graduated from Economic Faculty in Zagreb, and passed his broker and banker exam after that. He received his professional training in long-term financing at AIB International Consultants in Dublin, Ireland.
His career began in 1990, when he started working for Trgovačka banka Zagreb as senior financial officer. From 1992 until 1995, he has performed the role of Divisional Director, and then Corporate Division Director at Trgovačka banka. From 1995 until 2000, he has been a member of Management Board at Trgovačka banka Zagreb. From 2000 until 2003, he has been member of Management Board at Erste&Steiermärkische d.d. Zagreb, after merger of Trgovačka, Čakovečka and Bjelovarska banka. After the merger of Erste&Steiermärkische Bank d.d. Zagreb and Riječka banka d.d. Rijeka during 2003, he became a member of Management Board at Erste&Steiermärkische d.d. Rijeka, third bank largest bank on Croatian market.
Responsibilities: SME Division, Corporate Division, Large Corporate Clients Division, Financial Markets Division.
Classes / round table:
Round table: The financial sector response to the Coronacrisis
- participation in lectures,
- conference materials,
- lunch, coffee and soft drinks during breaks
- acommodation is not included
- 10% for 3 – 6 participants
- 20% for 7+ participants
- Online participation on the Zoom platform
- Only for participants from the region (not for participants from Croatia)
- Applications for online participation (name, surname, bank, e-mail of participants) send to email@example.com
Where are we?
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Krešimir Grgić
- Mirela Jurčec Raič
- Lucija Stipetić
- Vedran Višnjić
- Matija Pajurin
- Ivana Tomljanović
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić