we give information a buisness meaning
8th Meeting of
REGIONAL GOVERNORS AND BANKERS 2020
THE ANNUAL MEETING of regional central bank governors gathers governors, bank and financial sector representatives. The meeting aims at improving the cooperation between regional financial institutions and exchanging experiences in suppressing and mitigating the consequences of financial crises and in the overall economy.
The topic of the meeting are focused on monetary policies and financial stability in the era of COVID-19 and the response of the financial sector to the corona crisis.
THE MEETING IS INTENDED FOR: central bank governors, central bank experts, regional business banks chairmen and board members, representatives of international financial institutions
THE MEETING IS ORGANIZER by LIDER business weekly.
The organizers provided all protection measures against COVID-19: maintaining social distance, implementing effective hygiene measures and controlling participants. All participants are provided with protective masks and disinfectants, and their body temperature will also be measured. The conference hall is large enough to ensure the necessary distance between the participants.
- participation in lectures,
- conference materials,
- lunch, coffee and soft drinks during breaks
- acommodation is not included
- 10% for 3 – 6 participants
- 20% for 7+ participants
- Online participation on the Zoom platform
- Only for participants from the region (not for participants from Croatia)
- Applications for online participation (name, surname, bank, e-mail of participants) send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where are we?
Lider media d.o.o.
Trg žrtava fašizma 6, 10000 Zagreb
tel: +385 1 6333 500
- Bojana Božanić Ivanović, direktorica
- tel: 01/6333-505
- Jasmina Džanović
- Krešimir Grgić
- Mirela Jurčec
- Vedran Višnjić
- Matija Pajurin
- Ivana Tomljanović
- Tomislav Blagaić
- Nataša Dević
- Tina Kovačić